Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It has begun

So I started the "vlog". I've only done 2 episodes and they're both very short. You can see them at jgvaldeezy.tumblr.com

I'm really bad about keeping up with anything but Facebook right now.

We went to a Honda dealer last night and test drove a car we love... We haggled, then walked away... now we're waiting. I'm hoping this is the car God wants us to have because I loved it! It's a 2010 Honda CRV with leather interior (which wasn't my first choice), sun/moon roof, heated seats, blah blah blah.

That's not what I liked about it.
It drives like a dream, I CAN drive it (the scion we own is manual which I can't do), there's soooo much more space in it, it's safe, and IT'S A HONDA! I'm a hardcore advocate for Honda. If you take care of it, the car will last you till 300 thousand miles where others you're lucky if it lives to 200.

Anyway... I've been tired. I need vitamins.
We're still overcoming our circumstances with God at the wheel. He's good like that.

Went to a SF Giants game with my cousins last week... LOVED IT! I love the Giants and my cousins so it was great.

Beach Camp with the youth kids is in 2 weeks. The girls will be split up which I'm not excited about, but it'll be fine. They're both in caring, more than capable hands.

Now I'm just blabbering.
End post.

3 comments:

  1. Not blabbering, updating. Personally I love my Scion xB. It drives like a dream but it's an automatic. I do love to drive stick though. Hopefully everything will work out for you and you'll end up getting the car you want for a great price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i just watched your vlogs. you're adorable in the first and you face is hilarious at the end of the second.

    ReplyDelete