Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SWDB

I'll do my Disneyland update later tonight. For now though...


For today
Outside my window- It is SUNNY!!! The nice weather must have followed us home from Southern California.

I am thinking- About how I would much rather be back in SoCal at Disneyland. Haha

I am thankful for- being abundantly blessed. God has been so good and faithful. Its indescribable.

I am remembering- The beginning of my relationship with D. So so long ago.

On my mind- Traveling stuff... Just the concept of moving.

I am noticing that- Girls have it way worse than guys. Just saying.

Pondering these words: "What if we just started loving the people God puts before us each day, can you imagine what would spill out of that in terms of opportunity, ministry and even growing fellowship? Jesus didn’t ask us to start ministries. He didn’t ask us to accomplish great things. He simply asked us to love others the same way we are loved by him and that will be enough for the whole world to know that we belong to him and that they can too."
-Rich Oliver

From the learning rooms- Sewing business.

From the kitchen- Debating what to make for dinner tonight. I want tacoooos!

I am wearing- Grey dress thingy, black leggings, sweet BRIGHT red toe socks, plaid vans, Fear the Beard hoodie.

I am creating- I'm about to create a couple of aprons. I've been inspired by a friend's mom. Not to sell, just for personal use and gifties.

I am going- to enjoy being with my girls tonight. I missed Hailey so much while we were gone!

I am reading- "Home"- Julie Andrews' Autobiography.

I am hoping- These aprons won't be insane!

I am hearing- Jesus Culture coming from D's laptop.

Around the house- It's slightly messy. Not too bad.

One of my favorite things- All the pictures from Disneyland. Will post I promise.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Wed: Youth, Thurs: Hopefully making the aprons, Fri: Rehearsal Dinner, then Church (work in between all of this)

Photo of the day:


When we were at Disneyland this past weekend, we stayed with some friends who also happen to be the parents of our friends/spiritual parents. Leila hung out with them Sunday night so we could have some grown up time. They both fell asleep.

1 comment:

  1. That is a sweet picture. ♥
    I still owe you a handmade gift. Would you like some pinafore dresses for your girls?

    ReplyDelete